How to Deliver a Dynamic Webinar
30 MINUTE COURSE
Practical ways to overcome the challenges that you need to know.
Delivering your message through webinars is now common practice. However, few have mastered how to deliver them well. Understand which best practices are the same and which are different from in-person presentations. Whenever you open your mouth, you want to get a specific message across. Even presenters who are quite confident with an in-person audience are often uncomfortable when the audience is invisible.
With shrinking budgets and more technology, delivering in a virtual world is a skill most of us need to master. Learn best practices of how to present, persuade, and propel with the spoken word in your webinars.
- Explore being comfortable without a live audience.
- Forge the tone for a positive event.
- Recognize what is different and what is the same with live presentations.
- Develop options for grabber comments.
- Gauge what to script and what not.
- Value the role of your visuals aids.
CREDITS WHEN YOU NEED THEM: