How to Become A CE Credit Approved Provider Workshop
ONLINE WORKSHOP: April 26th 9am MST
How to Become A CE Credit Approved Provider
Coaches, trainers, speakers, mentors, thought-leaders this one is for you: it's got everything you need, how to write a description, understand competencies, what's a CE compliance, reporting, marketing ... in short, everything you need.
In this workshop you will learn how to get your workshop, seminar, webinar or online course accredited for continuing education credits.
- How to submit an approval application
- Everything you need to know about CE compliance
- How to build your course outline
- How to match learning objectives to core competencies at different accrediting bodies
- Understand the structure of any application
Your course includes a workbook that will be your continuing education reference manual.
My promise to you:
- To never create courses full of fluff and theory.
- To always show what to do and how to do it.
- To only teach what I’ve done myself — and done well.
- To make learning technical facts un-boring + the creative un-elusive.
- To never stop learning right along with you.
You will have fun and learn at the same time.
Learning a new program can be amazing – and overwhelming.
I’ll help you cut through the confusion and bring you clarity.
Limited Seating - $275 USD
Anyone who has ever been had to speak in public to grow and expand their influence … in a classroom, in the workplace, lecture hall, on a grand stage or online… may not agree … but I maintain that, like any other activity or skill set, careful and clearly sharing your message with an audience of one, two or two hundred, 3 or 3000 … is more a matter of getting in front of the right audience then anything else. This is a fact…
Handling the plethora of paperwork to get you the necessary authority to position you in front of those different target audiences is an excruciating process.
But it doesn’t have to be that way! As in any project you may be undertaking there are dozens of ways to mange the tasks and simplify the to do list and in the process, ease up on your own internal administrative resources and your stress.
And that’s what this course is all about: the many aspects of the continuing education program experience that is manageable...