The Customer Focus: How to Create Moments of Magic® for Association Members I of II
Turn your ordinary interactions into memorable experiences everytime.
FACULTY: SHEP HYKEN | Time: 60 Minutes
More About the Course
How to Create Moments of Magic® that turn ordinary interactions into memorable experiences. You will learn to make a great first impression, build rapport, learn to communicate effectively, and more.
In today’s highly competitive marketplace, ordinary interactions will get you only so far. In order to create long-term, secure relationships with your clients and members, you need to amaze them. In this thoroughly engaging, high-content course, you will learn practical strategies and Shep's philosophy: “Moments of Magic® don’t just happen; they’re created by people who know the formula.”
In this course you will learn about Frank, the taxi cab driver, and discover within the story that Moments of Magic® are the really great experiences that keep members coming back for more. Moments of Magic® are not just okay or satisfactory experiences. They’re the moments that make members want to do business with you over your competitors.
- Identify strategies that deliver an over-the-top or an above-and-beyond experience.
- Understand the 5 levels of service.
- Define what internal customers are, and identify who they are.
- Determine what the moments of truth are.
- Recognize the moments-of-truth chain of events.
- Learn communication techniques and tips for delivering effective member service.
- Appreciate that member service must be embraced by everyone within an organization.