How to Manage Angry Stakeholders and Handle Stakeholder Complaints
How to keep internal customers happy and satisfied to deliver bottom line results.
FACULTY: SHEP HYKEN | Time: 60 Minutes
More About the Course
In today’s highly competitive business environment, as a human resource professional showing stakeholders you care is vital to the success of your organization and career advancement. Customer service is not a department; it’s a philosophy. Are you looking for various tips and tactics to help diffuse challenging situations with angry or complaining stakeholders? Learn what to say and what not to say to ensure that you deliver amazing customer service, even in tough stakeholder situations.
In this course, there will be opportunities to practice learned skills in stakeholder service scenarios, and learn why the statement “The customer is always right” is wrong!
- Garner tips on what to say and what not to say.
- Learn effective communication strategies for de-escalating anger.
- Discover how to gain confidence and build credibility.
- Understand why you must focus on a positive attitude.
- Define who your customer is.
- Be clear about why it is important to deal with stakeholder complaints.
- Experience the power of listening: 8 listening techniques and how to engage.
- Master 5 steps that can turn a Moment of Misery into a Moment of Magic.
- Identify 24 dos and don’ts for dealing with angry stakeholders.