How to Manage Angry Members and Handle Member Complaints
Eye-opening tactics that will help you see how to diffuse challenging situations.
FACULTY: SHEP HYKEN| Time: 60 Minutes
More About the Course
In today’s highly competitive business environment, showing members you care is vital. Customer service is not a department; it’s a philosophy. Are you looking for various tips and tactics to help diffuse challenging situations with angry or complaining members? Learn what to say and what not to say to ensure that you deliver amazing customer service, even in tough member situations.
In this course, there will be opportunities to practice learned skills in member service scenarios, and learn why the statement “The customer is always right” is wrong!
- Garner tips on what to say and what not to say.
- Learn effective communication strategies for de-escalating anger.
- Discover how to gain confidence and build credibility.
- Understand why you must focus on a positive attitude.
- Define who your customer is.
- Be clear about why it is important to deal with customer complaints.
- Experience the power of listening: 8 listening techniques and how to engage.
- Master 5 steps that can turn a moment of misery into a moment of magic.
- Identify 24 dos and don’ts for dealing with angry members.