6 Steps to Creating a Customer-Focused Culture to Support Your Organization
How to be effective with your communication and leadership to define and deliver a customer-focused culture.
FACULTY: SHEP HYKEN | Time: 60 Minutes
More About the Course
Are you looking for ways to create a stronger service culture that builds loyal relationships with your stakeholders and a better environment for your employees?
This course is for professionals in human resources who are looking for effective communication and leadership strategies to define and deliver a customer-focused culture. Everyone needs to be in alignment in a customer-focused organization. Certain steps require the participation of everyone in the organization.
Some of the benefits of taking this course are:
- Satisfied stakeholders are converted to loyal stakeholders.
- Excellent human resource service can lead to more sales from existing members.
- Your stakeholders become advocates, creating word of mouth advertising.
- A service-focused organization reduces employee turnover.
- Engage with the real circumstances facing you every day in order to solve problems and improve the function of your team.
- Optimize your communication.
- Increase your action orientation.
- Discover the negative impacts of action without responsibility and learn what you can do to fix it.
- Learn to identify pinch points that stop the flow of business.
- Acknowledge progress effectively using eight key steps. Give meaningful recognition that improves overall results.
- Identify important leadership habits and commit to using them effectively.
- Increase your influence in your workplace.