6 Steps to Creating a Customer-Focused Culture for Association Members
Tested communication steps you need to know to increase your relationships and your bottom line immediately.
FACULTY: SHEP HYKEN | Time: 60 Minutes
More About the Course
Are you looking for ways to create a stronger service culture that builds loyal relationships with your members and a better environment for your employees?
This course is for leaders who are managers, executives, and business owners who are looking for effective communication and leadership strategies to define and deliver a customer-focused culture. Everyone needs to be in alignment in a customer-focused organization. Certain steps require the participation of everyone in the organization.
Some of the benefits of taking this course are:
- Satisfied members are converted to loyal members.
- Excellent member service can lead to more sales from existing members.
- Your members become advocates, creating word of mouth advertising.
- A member service-focused association reduces member turnover.
- Member service increases revenue.
- Learn what makes associations great and the 6 steps to get there.
- Define your corporate mantra, and learn ways to communicate it effectively and have it repeated.
- Understand why you must hire people to fit the culture and align the organization’s core value, mission, and vision.
- Determine and implement effective communication strategies for relationship building.
- Recognize the difference between the function of the association and the goal of the association.
- Identify ways to stay engaged and enthusiastic.
- Master the techniques of conversation starters.