The Importance of a Good Story
Proven and irresistable ways to make your stories come alive.
FACULTY: PATRICIA FRIPP | Time: 2 Hours
- Adapt Hollywood techniques to your business situation
- Connect emotionally and intellectually to any audience of any size
- Identify good examples, case histories, and stories
- Incorporate all aspects of effective storytelling
- Perfect your storytelling ability
- Explore an unlimited source of examples
- Appreciate why stories connect and have power
- Grasp the unbeatable story formulas
- Discover how to tie your point to your examples
- Uncover the many places to find original, powerful stories
- Realize why your stories need to be original
- Comprehend how dialogue drives the story forward
- Recognize how to simplify the complex
- Determine when a story is appropriate
- Understand why a story does not have to be 100% true
- Master the techniques of the phrase that pays
- Embrace the secrets of delivery
Approved For CECredits When You Need Them
The Imortance of a Good Story - More About the Course
2.0 RD Credits - Available ANYTIME. You have 90 days to complete your course.
Nobody can resist a good story that is well told.
Unearth the little-known secrets that will make your stories and examples come alive. Good stories can be “seen” and are more like scenes from movies. Master the use of dialogue.How often have you sat in an audience and been mesmerized by the speaker? Was it their compelling content?
Their ability to make you think, “That speaker is talking just to me”? Or was it their storytelling ability? Have you ever been that speaker? If you have heard a good speech, sermon, or business presentation that you remembered, at least one of the features that made it memorable was the stories.
In this course, The Importance of A Good Story, you will realize that a well-told story has the power to help you make decisions, turn numbing data into drama, simplify the complex, make company history come alive, teach values and how to behave, explain job responsibilities, and inspire teamwork and cooperation. Don’t wait; gain these skills now.