The Engineers Guide: How to Become a Powerful, Persuasive Presenter with Technical and Non-Techincal Presentations
Develop your ability to communicate in a clear, concise and credible way that will make you a better leader.
FACULTY: PATRICIA FRIPP | Time: 3.5 Hours
More About the Course
As an ambitious engineer you know that in order to advance your career and boost your income, good presentation skills are no longer simply a nice skill to have. They can make the difference between stagnation and success. You are also smart enough to know, that long-term career and business success requires more than just being smart. You will be well served to develop your ability to communicate in a clear, concise and credible way. Whether you speak in boardrooms or client meetings, engage in team meetings or you have trouble with your ability to articulate effectively in a high-pressure environment you have an advantage when you present your ideas well. Patricia has coached and spoken to Nuclear Engineers, Pharmaceutical Scientists, Astronauts and Rocket Scientists. In this action-packed, content-rich course, we take an up-close look at how you can improve your important conversations and presentations. Patricia Fripp simplifies and demystifies the process of preparing and presenting presentations that are clear, concise, and unexpectedly exciting.
It’s almost like having internationally recognized Communication and Presentation Skills Guru Patricia Fripp as your very own personal coach, available 24/7. So don’t wait any longer — begin earning your professional development hours with this fun and easy-to-learn course!
- Shorten the time it takes to prepare a presentation
- Organize your content into a simple speech structure
- Increase the impact of the opening and conclusion
- Create stories and examples that are memorable
- Connect with both technical and non-technical audience (team members, clients)
- Speak in a way that enables your audience to see your presentation
- Build credibility through your specificity / word choices
- Deliver your message with ease, to any audience, at any time.