How to Create and Deliver Powerful Presentations For Coaching
How to share your power and see your influence multiply.
FACULTY: PATRICIA FRIPP | Time: 3.5 Hours
More About the Course
Approved for 0.75 CORE Credits & 2.75 RD Credits
You are seasoned enough to know, the caliber of your leadership and coaching skills are often judged by the quality of your presentation skills. When you engage in a coaching relationship, you automatically utilize presentation skills to communicate better. Learn how to make your communication and presentations come alive for a client audience of 1, 5, or 50.
After listening to Patricia Fripp’s How to Create and Deliver Powerful Presentations for Coaching you will be able to organize your remarks into a simple, conversational framework, and deliver your message with confidence. Memorable presentations and coaching engagements needs sound conversational no matter how formal the setting. Discover the secret to using fat and skinny words to connect both the technical and non-technical clients. Story telling is a great skill to remind your clients of past success and see a vision of what is possible with your coaching. Understand the formula for building a presentation/client engagement around a central theme that highlights all of your talking points. With your multiple options of opening s you will be confident you can to engage with a gripping opening and leave a great impression with lingering closing comments. Once you understand the formula, you will cut preparation time, use your notes less, and focus more on your audience. Preparation is the key to creating and delivering engaging presentations that will build rapport. If you are looking for a course to help you sound confident, knowledgeable, and credible as a coach you have found it.
Patricia’s virtual presentation skills training and coaching is a powerful guide to make all your messages memorable, your presentations powerful, and create a coaching presence and a relationship with your clients.
- Build a strong speech structure and slash presentation preparation time.
- Learn to connect emotionally and intellectually with every client, prospect, and audience.
- Build credibility through razor-sharp specificity.
- Maximize the power of effective storytelling.
- Communicate so that your clients can see your ideas.
- Identify questions to ask before every presentation and important coaching conversation.
- Understand why and how to focus on your strengths.
- Speak with clarity, conciseness, and credibility.
- Learn strategies for adapting your material to different client audiences of all sizes.
- Build strong segments of content.
- Craft your remarks to sound even more valuable.
- Recognize how to turn ordinary incidents into memorable content.
- Challenge your client audience appropriately.
- Understand techniques for engaging clients and audiences.
- Learn to create strong speech and conversation structure.
- Determine how to add or shorten presentations on the spot.
- Realize that you have dozens of options for openings.
- Create lingering last words, and realize why they are important.
- Deliver like a seasoned professional, even if you are not.