Getting Started Developing Your Public Speaking Skills
Vaporize your fears when you empower yourself with confidence.
FACULTY: PATRICIA FRIPP | Time: 30 Minutes
More About the Course
Grasp the communication skills that are not simply nice to have but that can truly mean the difference between career life and death. Organizing your remarks and delivering your ideas confidently is not rocket science or brain surgery. However, increasing your knowledge and mastering those skills can be much more complex than most people imagine. Even if you picture yourself as an experienced and confident speaker, you can benefit from reviewing how to build a strong foundation. Become the powerful, persuasive presenter you are capable of becoming.
- Master three ways to improve immediately
- Understand the three ingredients needed to create a powerful presentation
- Determine what questions to ask before every presentation
- Comprehend why you must focus on the results of committing to your presentation growth
- Recognize that the basics are far from basic
- Appreciate that practice does not make perfect
- Know why you must focus on your strengths