Master the Grant Cardone Cold Call Technique
The most lethal tactics you will ever implement for the greatest competitive edge.
FACULTY: GRANT CARDONE | Time: 6 Hours
More About the Course - Master the Grant Cardone Cold Call Technique
Cold calls put you, the professional, in the driver’s seat of your own success. The cold call can help a startup grow with low cost, the engineer share their idea without an advertising budget, and the sales person to be at the cause of their production not the effect of a company's leads.
Regardless of the industry you are in, when you master the grant cardone cold call technique, you guarantee to be on of the most valuable employees because a sales call can occur at anytime and any level of your career regardless of where you are.
In this course, Grant lays out the answers to every question you ever had about being successful on a cold call, including how to get past the gatekeeper every time. Inside you will learn the one magic question that will allow you to win more calls than you ever thought possible and so much more on your path to master the grant cardone cold call technique.
- Cold Calling Basics
- Preparing for the Cold Call
- What are the Types of Calls
- How to Build the Perfect Cold Call Scripts
- The 5 Steps You Must Cover on a Cold Call
- The Step by Step Guide to Building the Perfect Script
- How to Get Past the Gatekeeper
- What Never to Do With the Gatekeeper
- How to Handle the 12 Objections That Will Kill Success
- How to Energize Your Phone Sales
- How to Focus Your Efforts Daily
- Getting your Day tarted Right
- Your Daily List of Cold Call ALWAYS Practices
- Magic Questions That Advance the Call
- The BEST Time to Call
- Leaving Voicemails
- The Importance of Response Time
- Understanding the Facts of Follow-up
More About Grant Cardone
Amongst Grant Cardone’s stellar accomplishments are:
- Internationally renowned business and sales expert.
- Author of 7 sales and business books, including New York Times best seller “If You’re Not First, You’re Last” and Axiom Award Winner “Sell or be Sold.”
- Creator of customized sales training programs for Fortune 500 companies, small businesses, success-minded individuals and entrepreneurs.
- A dynamic, highly sought after international speaker who captivates and motivates audiences with his engaging, entertaining and informative speaking style.
- Offers practical insights on sales, marketing, branding and entrepreneurship via print, digital, TV and radio media.