Human Resource Management & Leadership: The Art of Negotiation
Surprising negotation tactics that will get you victory.
FACULTY: GRANT CARDONE | Time: 3 Hours
More About the Course
Human resource managers spend enormous amounts of time helping both employees and upper management cope with everyday issues involving two or more stakeholder groups—often with conflicting interests. Whether you realize it or not, you are using your negotiating skills to navigate those communications. HR professionals who hone their negotiating skills are in a tremendous position to influence company morale, improve productivity, boost the bottom line, and foster a company culture that is harmonious and competitive.
Being able to persuade people and engender their support is one of the most vital skills a modern day leader can possess, particularly with regard to negotiations. Winning at the negotiating table provides critical momentum that can both expand and energize your organization. The growth of a business or venture is one of your primary responsibilities as a HR leader and through successfully negotiating vendor contracts, employee compensation offers, and product or service contracts, this can be achieved.
THIS IS FOR YOU IF…
- You’re open to admitting that the way you’ve tried to negotiate and close people in the past needs to change if you want to achieve higher levels of success and happiness in your life
- You want to stop blindly trying to “wing it” and start emulating the most successful salespeople in the world
- You feel like you’ve gotten about as far as you can on your own and are ready for an extra push to take you to your first million and beyond
- You’re willing to invest at least 15 minutes a day on improving your closing and negotiating skills AND earn your PDC credits
- You’ve invested in yourself before only to be disappointed in the results — and you just haven’t found any material that works for you…. YET!
In part 1 of 2 of The Art of Negotiation with Grant Cardone, he will cover the underlying theory of negotiating and closing a deal. This foundational course will provide clarity to an area of leadership that few truly excel at. By using the information within this course any HR leader will be able to approach negotiations with confidence.
In part 2 of 2 of The Art of Negotiation with Grant Cardone, Grant will cover the most common reasons that people fail in negotiations or the closing of a sale. Most have never taken the time to deconstruction and identify the outpoints and the things the cause negotiations to deteriorate. This course places emphasizes on the most common pitfalls leaders make with negotiations, and is sure to give you the tools necessary to navigate any negotiation situation with certainty and conviction.
Whether it’s budget reallocations for the next fiscal year, a new labor contract, winning a contract, improve or influence company morale, improve productivity, boost the bottom line, or foster a company culture that is harmonious and competitive, The Art of Negotiation will help you achieve those goals.
- Improving Negotiation Effectiveness
- Relationships and the Close
- Understanding the Most Common Reasons You Don’t Close
- The Truth About Objections - obstacles to successful implementation that nobody ever told you
- The Golden Rule of Emotions
- The Cost of Not Closing
- The Winners Exchange
- The Goal of The Closer
- Know vs No
- Closing is a service
- What you don’t Know about Pressure
- Identifying The REAL barrier to Getting a YES