Cultivating The Agreement
How to cultivate the agreement. The simplified approach that will get you greater results.
FACULTY: GRANT CARDONE | Time: 75 Minutes
1.5 CORE CCE / 1.5 CE
More About the Course
How to cultivate the agreement and get massive results.
This course is available anytime online. You have 90 days to complete the course from date of purchase.
Cultivate the agreement to get you greater results. Learning how to effectively cultivate the agreement requires you to understand the need for a clear contract. It's extremely important and can go a long way in defining and writing the many important aspects that will bring clarity and objectivity to the scope of any agreement.
Your ability to understand what is required in the specifics to come to an agreement with the prospective and new client about the process and your relationship is vital to your success.
In addition, you need to have a good understanding of how to ask for the right information and eliminate possible communication misunderstandings in the future.
Led by World's TOP CEO, sales expert, executive coach and author of the New York Times best Selling author 10X Grant Cardone, Grant will help you gain a deeper level of understanding and awareness in your ability to better understand what is required in the specifics of your interactions to come to agreement with the prospective and new client.
When you review the facts to support client decisions and build trust to ensure the right decisions are made, you expand on your professional competence.
Do you struggle with how to establish the agreement without it sounding mechanical?
Have your client get emotional about getting involved in their decisions to engage in a relationship with you.
Understand the balance necessary between emotion and the rational about the facts of the agreement.
Why the rule 'don’t tell me - show me' is key to better coaching engagement parameters and agreement success.
How to cultivate the agreement Course. Learning Objectives
- Power of Prediction - Why and when you study your notes from client engagements to review and evaluate whether there is an effective match between your coaching method and the needs of the prospective client.
- The Agreement Challenge - Determines the foundation to better understanding and negotiating the coaching agreement.
- Always clearly communicate your proposal. How your confidence in what your agreement offering is to the coaching client prospect, will gain trust and action and a better understanding of the specifics of the agreement.
- The Agreement Drill - Understanding effective agreement vocabulary.
- People believe what they see not what they hear - Can’t trust what they hear from you, how writing your agreement builds trust . Reach an agreement about what is appropriate in the relationship and what is not.
- Using Third Party Data to Validate You – Build credibility in the agreement proposal. Don’t be scared of contracts. Agreement documentation – make it real.
- Your Mental Disposition: 6 ways your attitude can affect the relationship with you and your client, what is and is not being offered, and your responsibilities to your client. What is service in your heart?
- Tips on putting the buyer at ease. Make your potential client at ease, unguarded. Proven scenarios to help put your potential coaching client at ease to build trust and mutual respect.
- Always have a pen available for signing. The psychology behind the pen.
- Always know you can come to an agreement. It starts with you – the mental attitude.
CEcredits When You Need Them For
*SELF-PACED Approved At International Coach Federation for 1.5 CORE Credits / 1.5 CE credits
About Grant Cardone
Grant Cardone is considered one of the Top 10 Most Influential CEOs in the world. Multiple New York Times bestselling author, international speaker, business innovator, TV personality, owner and producer of Cardone TV, founder and owner of three multi-million dollar companies, and XTRAcredits course curriculum developer and facilitator.
Cardone speaks internationally to industry leaders, managers, CEOs and entrepreneurs on sales, money, finance, business strategies and business expansion. Cardone became known worldwide for his Information Assisted Selling (TM), as a completely new way of effectively selling in the 21st century.
His expertise is now being employed by thousands of people and companies in the United States and Canada and are applied to products of all types and price ranges, products sold directly to the consumer, to the wholesale provider, both tangible and intangible sales.
Grant Cardone will help you achieve your goals and 10X your career - your business, all while you earn your continuing education credits.
From Fortune 500 companies revamping their entire selling systems, to individuals and entrepreneurs using Cardone’s sales, leadership and communication approaches and philosophies, to fundraising for non-profit organizations such as churches and the United Way, all are using his sales, leadership approaches and systems to increase their effectiveness. CardoneCE.com