Communication and Persuasion Basics for Financial Planners
Effective ways to communicate that will make you successful.
FACULTY: GRANT CARDONE | Time: 60 Minutes
In this course you will learn:
- Learn the first rule of effective communication for the best client engagement
- How to advance conversations when there is disagreement
- The best way to validate a claim or position
- Tips and techniques for building trust with your clients
- Effective ways to communicate back for a better understanding of client needs for validation.
Approved for CE Credits When You Need Them
More About the Course
In financial planning, obtaining agreement from a client or prospect is key to solidifying a relationship and building trust.
Being able to use non-confrontational communication to effectively disclose terms, research, and recommendations is vital for your success. Non-confrontational communication based around finding points of agreement is one of the most powerful persuasive techniques and essential to ensure that all communication with clients move forward and end with a positive outcome.