Introduction to the DISC Communication
When you unlock your greatest abilities you will be successful.
FACULTY: DR. TONY ALESSANDRA | Time: 4 Hours
More About the Course
Have you ever wondered why you hit it off with some people immediately, while with others it is like oil and water? When you are able to understand people’s patterns of behavior and communication, you will unlock your ability to get along with nearly everyone. There are four primary behavioral styles, each with a very distinct and predictable observable behavior.
In this introductory course, receive practical training from Dr. Tony Alessandra that will have a substantial positive impact on your ability to positively influence others.
- Define the Platinum Rule vs. the Golden Rule
- How voice intonation and body language can convey the intent of the message.
- Understand the meaning of ‘behavioral style’
- Unlock the value of understanding your style and the style of others to build and increase interpersonal rapport
- Introduction to the four DISC styles - their strengths, struggles, motivations and frustrations
- The three ‘V’ channels of communication
- Recognize direct vs. indirect behaviors and open vs. guarded behaviors
- Learn techniques to help adjust your pace and priorities to match the four different DISC styles