Assessments 24x7 Communication DISC Assessment with Dr. Tony Alessandra
Powerful skills that will actually serve you better in all your relationships.
FACULTY: DR. TONY ALESSANDRA | Time: 60 Minutes
The interactive assessment has two Parts:
PART I UNDERSTANDING YOURSELF
- General Characteristics
- Your Strengths: What You Bring to the Organization
- Your Motivations (Wants) and Needs
- Your Motivations: Ideal Work Environment
- Your Behavior and Needs Under Stress • Communication Plans
- Potential Areas for Improvement
- Summary of Your Style
- Word Sketch: Adapted Style
- Word Sketch: Natural Style
- Your Personalized eGraphs
- The 12 Integrated DISC Styles Relationships
- Your Behavioral Pattern View
PART II APPLICATION OF DISC STYLES
- Application, Application, Application
- Overview of the Four Basic DISCstyles
- How to Identify Another Person's Behavioral Style
- What is Behavioral Adaptability?
- How to Modify Your Directness and Openness
- Tension Among the Styles
- How to Adapt to the Different Behavioral Styles
- So Now What?
Approved For PDC when you need them.
More About DISC Assessments and Your Behavioral Style
Now, you can harness the power of DISC online assessments to gain valuable insight into what makes you and the people around you tick. This assessment course teaches you powerful skills that will serve you well in all your relationships.
When you work with people, you need to hone your skills and be able to assess their current situation, their needs, and the way they interact with those around them.
DISC is the essential psychometric tool to help improve individual performances, relationships and teams in the workplace.
It is a tool that enables professionals to make effective decisions that will provide benefits across a range of business functions.
This course is for individuals and organizations desiring to understand behavioral styles, communicate more effectively, improve performance, increase productivity, and to positively persuade other people.
Unlike many other behavioral assessments, our online DISC assessments are accurate psychological tests built from the renowned research of respected psychologist William Moulton Marston, which aim to classify subjects' behavior.
Our online DISC assessment course can help you better understand what drives your personal interactions in the workplace, in social situations, and within your family.
Your DISC online assessment consists of 30 questions designed to gauge your strongest, as well as your least influential, tendencies. When you begin, you will choose a focus for your assessment--work, social or family. Then, you will learn where you lie on the DISC spectrum. Marston believed there are four behavioral types: dominant, interactive, steady and compliant.
• The assessment takes approximately 15 - 20 minutes to complete
• Answer just 30 questions online
• Immediately generates a confidential 38 page report
• Report is customized with personalized narrative based on DISC questionnaire answers
• Report can be viewed online, downloaded, e-mailed and/or Web-accessed
About Dr. Tony Alessandra
Dr. Tony Alessandra ranked as the #1 Communication Guru in the world, a prolific author with 30 books translated into over 50 foreign language editions, and sought after expert for his variety of online assessments including the wildly used DISC profile, the Hartman HVP, Motivators (Values/PIAV) assessment. He is also the originator of the internationally recognized behavioral style assessment tool - The Platinum Rule®.
Dr. Tony Alessandra was inducted into the NSA Speakers Hall of Fame in 1985. In 2009, he was inducted as one of the “Legends of the Speaking Profession;” in 2010-2014, he was selected 5 times as one of the Speakers.com Top 5 Sales/ Marketing/ Customer Service Speakers by Speaking.com; in 2010, Tony was elected into the inaugural class of the Top Sales World Sales Hall of Fame; in 2012, he was voted one of the Top 50 Sales & Marketing Influencers; and also in 2012, Dr. Tony was voted the #1 World’s Top Communication Guru.
Recognized by Meetings & Conventions Magazine as "one of America's most electrifying speakers," Tony's polished style, powerful message, and proven ability as a consummate business strategist consistently earn rave reviews and loyal clients.