Improving Competencies for the Best Coaching Relationship
The First 4 Essential Core Competencies
FACULTY: Dr. CHERIE CARTER-SCOTT | Time: 60 Minutes
More About the Course
APPROVED FOR 1 CORE CCE Credit - Available ONLINE anytime. You have 90 days to complete your course once purchased.
The Meaningful Moments you have with your clients will result in more authentic coaching relationships. How do you achieve those special moments? When you have an authentic connection with yourself you will be better positioned to engage with your clients on a more genuine and deeper level.
In this course you will learn proven ways to connect with yourself so you can then establish trust and intimacy with your clients at a more significant level. This deeper level will impact your coaching relationships and as a result will make your coaching more relevant, meaningful, and powerful.
In this one-hour course, Dr. Chérie Carter-Scott, MCC will take a deep dive into the ICF competency: Establishing Trust and Intimacy with the Client. At the end of this course you will recognize and understand why your relationship with yourself is the central template from which you will form authentic relationships with all of your clients.
- To examine your relationship with yourself
- To become more authentic
- To deepen your relationships with all of your clients
The ICF core competencies addressed
- Shows genuine concern for the client's welfare and future
- Establishes clear agreements and keeps promises
- Demonstrates respect for client's perceptions, learning style, personal being
- Provides ongoing support for and champions new behaviors and actions, including those involving risk taking and fear of failure
- Asks permission to coach client in sensitive, new areas
- Uses language appropriate and respectful to the client (e.g., non-sexist, non-racist, non-technical, non-jargon).