How to get to the heart of others and restore peace with Reality-Based Thinking.
Building competencies that will get you the astonishing results you need.
FACULTY: CY WAKEMAN | Time: 90 Minutes
- Discover the fundamentals and the competencies of reality-based thinking mind-set.
- What is a chain reaction - thought cycle - mindset behavior
- Analyze the results circle
- Realize that suffering is optional
- How to respond to the facts - not the story
- Unlock the competencies of great leadership / coaching
- What are the principles of one-on-one meeting agenda
- The emotional intelligence behind how to give great feedback
- Understanding root cause
Approved for Credits When You Need Them
More About the Course
NOTE: THIS COURSE is approved for 1.5 CORE credits at ICF. Available anytime. Anywhere. you have 90 days to complete the course online after your purchase.
How to get to the heart of others and restore peace with Reality-Based Thinking
Understand and better recognize the mindset that drives the behavior of others with their excuses. When you are better positioned to evaluate the mindset of others you will be able to adapt your behavior, support and inspire a change in the mind-set of others to results driven behavior. Remember that your thinking manifests itself in a way that affects everyone around you and the way they see you.
In this course, Reality-Based Leadership expert and coach, Cy Wakeman will help you become the leader who changes the way people think about and perceive their circumstances. It’s your time to be that coach who deals with the facts, clarifies roles, gives clear and direct feedback, and insists that everyone do the same-without drama.