Effective Communication and Persuasion Techniques for HR Making the Connection (HRCI)
1 HOUR COURSE
How to interact effectively and persuade others for positive outcomes.
Communication skills are critical in all walks of life, but communicating effectively in the workplace is critical to professional success. Whether you are interacting with colleagues, subordinates, managers, or vendors, the ability to communicate effectively is essential. Effective leaders and managers understand the magic of obtaining agreement from a stakeholder is key to solidifying a relationship and building trust. Being able to use non-confrontational communication to effectively disclose terms, research, and recommendations are vital for your success.
Non-confrontational communication based around finding points of agreement is one of the most powerful persuasive techniques and essential to ensure that all communication moves forward and ends with a positive outcome.
- Learn how to negotiate win/win agreements.
- Learn the first rule of effective communication for the best engagements
- How to advance conversations when there is disagreement.
- The best way to validate a claim or position.
- Tips and techniques for building trust.
- Effective ways to communicate back for a better understanding of stakeholders needs for validation.
CREDITS WHEN YOU NEED THEM: