Human Resource Certification Institution
Courses are available 24/7 365 days a year online. Anytime. Anywhere.
You have 90 days for the date of purchase to successfully complete your courses and print your completion certificate.
All courses are approved for CPD. (Continuing Professional Development Credits)
HRCI is proud to offer a suite of seven accredited certifications for every stage of your HR career.
Certification is a career-long commitment that demonstrates dedication, credibility and a mastery of the principles of human resources to your employers, clients, staff members and professional peers around the globe. Certification attests to the investment you have made in your HR career and holds a recognized place in the profession.
To become certified, you must meet strict professional experience and educational requirements before taking the exam. To remain certified, you must stay current in the HR profession and recertify every three years. You display your certification by putting the credential after your name.
Earning HRCI Certification Sets You Apart:
- provides you with a fully accredited credential – All of our core products are accredited and meet the National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA) rigorous standards.
- validates your expertise – HRCI certification provides you with competency based, professionally relevant credentials that are highly valued in HR and business communities.
- connects you to an exclusive network of motivated HR professionals around the globe – Nearly 140,000 certified HR thought leaders work in more than 100 countries and territories.
- delivers nearly 40 years of history – Established in 1976, HRCI is the largest HR certification organization in the world.
- earns recognition from your organization and peers – Business leaders find HR certified professionals to be more self-motivated.
How Certification Differs from a Certificate Program
Compared with certificate programs, certification has three main advantages:
- requires specific work experience, competency and education
- requires recertification, which makes sure that you stay current in the HR profession through continuing education
- allows you to put the letters after your name
The first-ever HR certification designed for professionals who are just beginning their HR career journey.
The first-ever HR certification designed for professionals who are just beginning their HR career journey internationally.
PHR certification is a great way to establish yourself in the HR field.
By earning the PHRca, you demonstrate that you are an HR professional who has mastered the laws, regulations and HR management practices unique to the state of California.
The credential demonstrates mastery of generally accepted technical and operational HR principles independent of geographic region.
SPHR certification solidifies your credibility as an HR leader.
Independent of geographic region, the credential complements local HR practices.
GPHR certification validates your expertise of cross-border HR.
Earning a certification from HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®) is a long-term commitment to yourself, your career and the HR profession. Recertification is the process of renewing your certification and demonstrating your ongoing commitment to professional development in the HR field. Recertification, required every three years, is accomplished by demonstrating professional development activities (the preferred method) or retaking an exam.
Recertification can be earned in the following categories: